|hanynet.com proudly presents the first PF firewall frontend for OS X. IceFloor 2 is group based, like the old ServerAdmin firewall tool. Control filtering, bandwidth, logs, connections and custom PF configurations.|
|Murus, the new OS X Yosemite PF firewall front end is now available!
Murus Lite is the entry level version of Murus, a totally new PF front end for OS X 10.9 and 10.10 Yosemite. It features a great interface and a lot of cool features. Murus Lite is FREE !!! Download Murus Lite here!
• IceFloor 2 is group based. Create groups and assign addresses, services and parameters to pass or block connections
• IceFloor uses its own set of PF configuration files; default OS X PF configuration files are not modified
• start with IceFloor Wizard to create a basic PF configuration in a few mouse clicks
• use IceFloor interface to set up very complex and customized PF rulesets
• manage inbound and outbound connections with filtering and bandwidth rules for your Mac and NAT clients
• hide services using port knocking, list and block connections on the fly using Inspector
• create custom PF presets including custom rules, options, filtering and bandwidth rules
• mix IceFloor PF rules with your custom PF rules, interact with external applications like sshguard
• share Internet connection using PF NAT, assign per-client filtering and bandwidth rules and redirections
• browse PF ruleset with the new PF Rules Browser, display filtering, bandwidth and NAT PF rules and pipes
• analyze PF logs with numerical and graphical statistics
• debug and test PF rulesets easily and quickly using IceFloor Menulet
• IceFloor is free and open source. It requires OS X 10.7. Some feature is available only on OS X 10.8 and 10.9. Bandwidth management and other features are not available on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
IceFloor runs on OS X 10.10 Yosemite with limited functionalities. Bandwidth management is not supported. Please do not apply any bandwidth rule on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
You may want to try the free Murus Lite firewall fronted, available at www.murusfirewall.com. Please note that while I am involved in Murus development, Murus and its derivatives are commercial applications, and for this reason they will not be hosted and/or supported by hanynet.com.
Download IceFloor 2.0.2 (OSX 10.7-10.10)
zip file md5 checksum: ceead4a722fad0e3dcb0dc882c93fba4
Download IceFloor 2.0.2 source code (XCode 3, SDK 10.6)
zip file md5 checksum: b999595043a2899099930dc19cda2ea4
Download IceFloor Port Knocker 1.4 (OSX 10.5-10.9 intel/powerpc)
Old IceFloor versions
IceFloor 1.6.2 (OSX 10.7-10.8.5)
binary md5 checksum: 4f6707d511393b8fdcc8b2432199b1ae
Click "Pay Now" to donate using Paypal or credit card.
|Send Bitcoin donations to 16UvmZcqEEYT5gYrTaGrh82d12726fQi5x|
IceFloor 2 is not compatible with older IceFloor versions. Please uninstall IceFloor 1.x before using IceFloor 2. Please read included documentation and contextual helps.
• hanynet.com applications are NOT available on the Mac App Store because Apple does not allow AppleScriptStudio applications to be listed on the Mac App Store. AppleScriptStudio is the development technology we used to develop applications since 2005.
• hanynet.com applications are NOT signed with Apple GateKeeper technology because Hanynet's applications are OPEN SOURCE. You don't need any sign to trust Hanynet's application because you (and the Mac community) has FREE ACCESS TO ITS SOURCE CODE.